In this episode, I’ll be chatting about the first immutable law of the universe – The Law of Attraction.
First of all, what does immutable mean? These laws of the universe are universal – they are apparent and working even if we are aware of it or not. Similar to the Law of Gravity, you are going to die falling from a tall building, even if you don’t realize the existence of this law.
These laws are in constant motion and are constantly affecting us and our movement through this universe. It’s best to learn how these laws work so we can start taking advantage of them, rather than blindly letting them affect our life.
The Law of Attraction is the most popular of the immutable laws. This law basically says that we are attracting everything in our lives through our thoughts and vibrations.
If you are interested in having a positive and successful life, you should keep in mind that you need to constantly monitor your vibration—your thoughts and outlook in life, and make sure it is as high as possible. Negative vibrations and thoughts affect your life more than you think. Be vigilant.
In this podcast, I’ll be chatting about the following things:
- What is an immutable law?
- Why do they matter and how can we use them?
- What does the Law of Attraction say?
- How to take advantage of the Law of Attraction?
- Some of my stories where Law of Attraction truly worked
- And other amazing and awesome stuff (you gotta listen to get it!).
I personally love this law and I am constantly using it to my benefit. I constantly forget how powerful this law is, and how it is constantly affecting all that I am doing (whether or not I’m aware of it).
So listen to the podcast, and let me know what you think.
I’m always here to help!
- Join my free FB group to be with like-minded people who are interested in spirituality and abundance like you!
- Check out my YouTube Channel for more gems of wisdom.
Get my FREE EMAIL COURSE on Building a Morning Routine That Will Increase Creativity
Say goodbye to procrastination. Learn the steps you can take TODAY to build a morning routine.