In this episode, I’ll be sharing thoughts on celebrating small wins.
As an entrepreneur, too often we forget to celebrate the small wins as we are in a hurry to get somewhere big. In that desire to get somewhere in the shortest amount of time possible, we forget to appreciate the moments here, right now.
In order to prevent that, let’s start celebrating even a small win – a new email subscriber, a pound lost, and on and on because if we think deeply about life, we will see that we have so much to be grateful for.
The next time you have a small win, whatever it might be, make a promise to yourself that you are going to celebrate it in the best way possible. Whatever that means to you. Perhaps a manicure or pedicure or both, or a massage, or a dance, or a dinner.
In this podcast episode, I will be chatting about the following things:
- How to begin celebrating the small wins?
- My experience of moving to Chang Mai.
- I’ll explain the essentials and importance of recognizing triumph?
- What happens if you don’t recognize every small win?
- Other amazing things and other stuff (you gotta listen to get it).
It is then essential for us to realize the importance of recognizing our triumph, no matter how small they are.
If we don’t rejoice in each of our achievements, it could lead to the loss of the lustre and the meaning of every act we take and every path we take.
So whatever you are working on, remember all the time and effort you have spent and invested for that project. Most importantly, celebrate victories – no matter how small or ordinary or plain they are — regularly. You have, after all, been working hard for your goals. You deserve recognition.
- Join my free FB group to be with like-minded people who are interested in spirituality and abundance like you!
- Check out my YouTube Channel for more gems of wisdom!
Get my FREE EMAIL COURSE on Building a Morning Routine That Will Increase Creativity
Say goodbye to procrastination. Learn the steps you can take TODAY to build a morning routine.