In this episode, I chat with Linda Iamundi, whom I met at my previous yoga studio in Toronto called Hot Yoga Wellness. She is my favourite Yin Yoga teacher.
Linda is also a well-rounded healer. She is highly knowledgable not only on yoga and other sorts of therapies, but she’s also a nutritionist and into crystals!
Meditation enhances lives. I know it has changed my life and that is one of the main reasons I bring it up with everyone, wanting it to influence and change everyone else’s life around me as well.
For this episode, Linda spoke on yoga, and healthy living. She also spoke about how she shifted over to the vegetarian/vegan lifestyle. She’s a major advocate of animal rights. We also ended up speaking about the Dalai Lama, crystals, and so much more.
It is definitely a jam packed episode.
In this podcast, I will be chatting about the following things:
- What is yoga and why you should start doing it
- Some thoughts and misconceptions on yoga
- Some of my experiences with yoga
- Linda’s tips on yoga and, nutrition (as this is also her expertise)
- Some tips to stay consistent in your practice
- Other amazing and awesome stuff (you gotta listen to get it!)
In general, this podcast breaks yoga down for beginners. Yoga is definitely one of my favourite ways to get where I want to get to – which is the best version of myself daily.
So what are you waiting for? Click on play and listen to this podcast and I’m sure you’ll love it.
I’m always here to help!
- Join my free FB group to be with like-minded people who are interested in spirituality and abundance like you!
- Check out my YouTube Channel for more gems of wisdom (I have the video of our conversation below for your viewing pleasure).
Get my FREE EMAIL COURSE on Building a Morning Routine That Will Increase Creativity
Say goodbye to procrastination. Learn the steps you can take TODAY to build a morning routine.