In this third episode of the 7 Days Of Learning, I’ll be chatting about one of the best books I’ve read on shame and vulnerability.
I love Brene Brown (her Ted Talk blew me away). Her thorough research on such an obscure and hard to study topic impressed me greatly. I love her book because she has obviously felt shame and vulnerability herself and is speaking from direct experience, not just bookish knowledge.
We all experience feelings of shame at some point, yet very few of us find the courage to reach out and talk about it. We make it taboo, ignoring and letting it grow bigger than it should.
In her book, Brown takes a hard look on vulnerability, why are afraid of it and how it affects different aspects of our lives.
She does not hesitate to share some insights of her own life to illustrate her view points.
Her words truly resonate with me, as she explains that we, as human beings, need authentic connections to others in order to experience peace and joy.
It is definitely a fascinating episode.
In this podcast, I will be chatting about the following things:
- Our struggle with vulnerability
- How sharing with others is the key to a more joyful self
- Vulnerability is not weakness – it is courage!
- I’ll share some of my life experiences and how being open helped me move forward
- Other amazing and awesome stuff (you gotta listen to get it!)
I hope this podcast will convince you to give this book a read. Believe me, it’s worth every minute you would spend on it!
In the meantime, take a deep breath, click on play, and enjoy!
I’m always here to help!
- Join my free FB group to be with like-minded people who are interested in spirituality and abundance like you!
- Check out my YouTube Channel for more gems of wisdom!
Get my FREE EMAIL COURSE on Building a Morning Routine That Will Increase Creativity
Say goodbye to procrastination. Learn the steps you can take TODAY to build a morning routine.