In this episode, I’ll be chatting about why you need to find your life purpose.
You see until I found my life purpose, life was a little off-color just like a movie played in black and white. It felt like everything was a bit bland. Before my life purpose:
- I felt restless and moved around from country to country, feeling meh.
- Moved from job to job, feeling bored, and useless.
- I jumped around from relationship to relationship, feeling unstimulated, and unexcited.
When you have no mission in life, you are aimless, rudderless, and purposeless. To put it in simpler words, you feel like you are a waste of existence.
As soon as I found my life purpose (after a lot of resistance), I felt completely different. It was as if a switch turned on inside my mind and my world just brightened up. I felt accomplished and calmer.
The beauty of life and every moment presented itself to me. I was able to slow down and relax. The need to travel, or move, or change anything dissipated from within me.
I felt like I reached the state of nirvana.
Zen was me, and I was Zen.
I want this for you as well! The journey will not be easy, but it will be worth it! Trust me!
Podcast Content – Find Your Life Purpose
In this podcast, I’ll be chatting about the following things:
- Life purpose isn’t just a sweet term all gurus use, but an actual thing you need to find.
- My story with my life purpose
- Some of the hardships in finding my life purpose
- What is my life purpose?
- How discovering has my life purpose changed my life and how it can change yours?
- Other amazing and awesome stuff (you gotta listen to get it!).
So, let’s get going. Stop dilly-dallying and wasting your precious time on this planet. Get moving and get searching. Every person is unique and here for a reason. Find your reason and change this planet.
Does this still feel like an abstract idea to you? Well, worry no more as I have prepared this podcast especially for you! Click the play button now and let me know what you think.
Any questions? Drop them in the comments. I’m always here to help!