In this episode, I’ll be chatting about why you should charge for your services.
Over the years, I have given away a lot of my time and learning to others, thinking I was doing the right thing.
I wanted to help people, and so thought the right thing to do was to do it for free. But, as I came to learn, giving away my time and work for free wasn’t the answer. Acting this way was actually devaluing me.
In fact, since I stopped worrying about charging for my services, I’m attracting more and more of my ideal clients. Which is so great!
The result is a win-win economy, where I get value from the value I give and share!
That is the kind of economy that I want to be a part of for decades to come.
In this podcast, I will be chatting about the following things:
- Why I used to give my services for free
- Why I stopped giving my services for free
- I’ll discuss the importance of putting a price on our knowledge
- Tips to get the right clients in
- Other amazing and awesome stuff (you gotta listen to get it!)
The interesting thing is that people always make me feel guilty for charging for my services. It is a trend nowadays to want everything for free. The point is that there is already a lot of free information out there. But I get paid for amalgamating all of that information and presenting it to you in a way you can actually use. Now isn’t that worth the money I charge? It is to me.
Do you feel the urge to give away your services for free?
Share your experience!
I’m always here to help!
- Join my free FB group to be with like-minded people who are interested in spirituality and abundance like you!
- Check out my YouTube Channel for more gems of wisdom!
Get my FREE EMAIL COURSE on Building a Morning Routine That Will Increase Creativity
Say goodbye to procrastination. Learn the steps you can take TODAY to build a morning routine.