In this podcast episode, we get a chance to chat with Yuliya, one of my dearest friends. She runs the vibrant community at Health Coach HQ and she helps health coaches build a profitable and exciting business for themselves. This girl is passionate, and full of energy.
Even if Yuliya is a bright and happy individual right now, like most people she has had a dark past. She shared with us that she had experienced years of depression where she even questioned her existence.
That’s when she searched for an outlet to release all of that negative energy. Just like me, Yuliya chose to try out meditating and yoga.
From then on, she started fixing her mindset to move towards positivity. She started thinking that she wanted to not just fix herself, but at the same time create a big impact in this world. She decided to focus on helping others through coaching.
Yuliya shared that imparting your knowledge through coaching is one of the most selfless thing that you could ever do.
In this podcast, I’ll be chatting about the following things:
- Before there’s light, there’s darkness. Hear Yuliya share some of her experiences
- How to shift your mindset
- Benefits of having a positive mindset
- Done helping yourself? It doesn’t stop there. Try coaching others.
- Tips on how to coach others.
- And other amazing and awesome stuff (you gotta listen to get it!).
I believe the reason Yuliya’s coaching resonates with me is because she has been through so much and she has triumphed over it all. I feel stronger just being around her positive energy and I know you will feel the same.
Yuliya would love to hear from you as well! Check out her Facebook group at Health Coach HQ.
I’m always here to help!
- Join my free FB group to be with like-minded people who are interested in spirituality and abundance like you!
- Check out my YouTube Channel for more gems of wisdom (I have the video of our conversation below for your viewing pleasure).
Get my FREE EMAIL COURSE on Building a Morning Routine That Will Increase Creativity
Say goodbye to procrastination. Learn the steps you can take TODAY to build a morning routine.