In this episode, I’ll be chatting about why knowledge alone won’t bring you success.
Living amongst a wide digital nomad community, I meet a lot of people who have read the books, listened to podcasts, and joined conferences or talks. These people have been inspired, impressed, energized.
But was this enough to have an impact on their life?
I love to learn and know that this is an addictive process. To be successful, I have to convert my knowledge into the lasting change or income I am hoping for.
I have to constantly go beyond the endorphin rush coming from what I have read, watched, or heard, and take action over and over again, to reach what I am going for.
In this podcast, I will be chatting about the following things:
- Why knowledge is NOT the key to success
- I’ll explain why you need to act upon what you know
- Tips to unlock the power of all this knowledge
- Some of my personal experiences
- Other amazing and awesome stuff (you gotta listen to get it!)
So many people I know are geniuses. They have two or three doctorates in so many subjects. But they are still struggling to pay their bills. Knowledge doesn’t mean success. That is a given. Unless, you apply all of that information that’s floating around in your heads, it is going to be useless. Stop wasting your time and others. Apply what you learn. Right now. Don’t wait for a day in the future. But right now is all we have.
I hope that you feel inspired, and take action NOW!
I’m always here to help!
- Join my free FB group to be with like-minded people who are interested in spirituality and abundance like you!
- Check out my YouTube Channel for more gems of wisdom!
Get my FREE EMAIL COURSE on Building a Morning Routine That Will Increase Creativity
Say goodbye to procrastination. Learn the steps you can take TODAY to build a morning routine.