In this episode, I’ll be discussing fears.
Someone said to me the other day that it seemed like I was fearless. I laughed to myself when I heard that. I am filled with fear about everything – my business, my love life, my body and more.
But my strategy lies in not letting that fear hold me back from achieving my goals, come hell or high water. I mean that and I stand with that.
In the past years, each time I find myself afraid of anything, I take that as something that I need to accomplish. I take it as an essential asset for the evolution of my soul. So I walk on, past the heavy beatings of my heart, past my dread and self-doubts, past my hesitations, and into the next step of my life.
In this podcast episode, I will be chatting about the following things:
- Why are we afraid of doing anything?
- I’ll share my own thoughts about what I’m afraid of.
- How fears can be turned around to be something awesome?
- Tips on overcoming these fears.
- Other amazing things and other stuff (you gotta listen to get it).
Every single time I feel fear which happens every day, I look at it as an opportunity for improvement. I see it as a sign given by this universe to make myself stronger so I can go on with my daily battles. The moment that fear creeps in, is the moment I know I should just go on and do what must be done.
Truth is, no one on this freaking planet is fearless. Not even the people on top. Everyone is afraid. It is what you do with the fear that matters. It is when you go through the fear to the other side that lives change.
- Join my free FB group to be with like-minded people who are interested in spirituality and abundance like you!
- Check out my YouTube Channel for more gems of wisdom!
Get my FREE EMAIL COURSE on Building a Morning Routine That Will Increase Creativity
Say goodbye to procrastination. Learn the steps you can take TODAY to build a morning routine.