I woke up at 439am today to work on my life purpose – my online business.
Yes, I’m a morning person. Please don’t hate me. But before I quit my 9-5 and started my own online business, I used to wake up at 7am thinking that’s early enough.
Even so, I had no real purpose in life or aim.
I meandered for a whole decade (from 22 to 32)
- I spent way too much of my time on drama. You know that needless drama created by yours truly to add some spice into your life (watch out for that drama creator in yourself and stop her before she gets too big for her britches).
- I spent way too much time:
- Crying over being single or
- Being in relationship with someone unworthy or
- Meeting the wrong kind of guys or
- Meeting the right kind of guys at the wrong time.
- I spent way too much time in my head:
- Over-analyzing useless crap,
- Incessantly worrying over inconsequential matters, and
- Feeling anxiety over the unrealized (and unpredictable) future.
- I spent way too much planning out my future purchases and spending the money I was going to earn before I had even earned it. All of my cash was earmarked for cute shoes, and lots of travel (travelling for the sake of travelling).