In this episode, I’ll be chatting about why reconnection with our authentic self is important.
Being yourself seems like a simple statement to follow: wake up and do what you want to do, without fear of judgement.
But, in reality, we often tend to restrain or suppress our authentic self in order to fit in, without even realizing it.
“Ourself” varies according to the situation: in front of our parents, friends, clients etc. These invented selves are normal, yet they make it tricky to be aware and reconnect with who we truly are.
Today, I know within myself that I am a writer, but it hasn’t always been this way.
I want to share with you some insights into my discovery, or more specifically, my rediscovery.
It took me a long while to really come into my own power. Even now, I look at my authentic self and get afraid of the power behind my eyes. The mask is harder and harder to put on as time goes on. I cannot pretend to be something I am not anymore; I cannot pretend to like someone whom I dislike. Nor can I pretend to work at a job that I dislike.
Everything is serene, pure, and authentic. It’s quite different from the past.
In this podcast, I will be chatting about the following things:
- What are the masks we wear?
- Being aware of our true self to improve our creativity
- I’ll share how I came to term with my authentic self
- Other amazing and awesome stuff (you gotta listen to get it!)
Are you aware of your authentic self? Have you found it yet? Share with us!
I’m always here to help!
- Join my free FB group to be with like-minded people who are interested in spirituality and abundance like you!
- Check out my YouTube Channel for more gems of wisdom!