In this episode, I’ll be chatting about the second immutable law of the universe – The Law of Cause and Effect.
So, what does immutable mean? These laws of the universe are universal – they are apparent and working even if we are aware of it or not. Like the Law of Gravity, these laws are affecting us all the time, regardless of our awareness of them (or lack thereof).
The Law of Cause and Effect is one that a lot of people know, due to Newton’s Law of Reaction – Every action has an equal and opposite reaction. The gist of this law is somewhat relatable to the golden rule which states that “do unto others what you want others do unto you”.
This means, if you want to cause something to happen, you have to put in the work ahead of time to make it happen. Also, if something is in your life right now, it’s probably because you put in the work before to make this particular item appear.
Sowing and reaping is another way to put this law into verbiage.
If you want to sow something, you will reap the positive or negative effect sooner or later. And if you want to reap something in your life, you have to sow something in advance.
In this podcast, I’ll be chatting about the following things:
- What is an immutable law?
- Why do they matter and how can we use them?
- What does the Law of Cause and Effect say?
- How to take advantage of the Law of Cause and Effect?
- And other amazing and awesome stuff (you gotta listen to get it!).
I don’t want you to become paranoid obviously. There is a delay in the effect of your thoughts on your surroundings and life. So that gives us sometime to auto-correct our negative thoughts and move them into the positive zone.
I hope this makes sense to you. If not, you can always drop a comment below and ask me questions.
I’m always here to help!
- Join my free FB group to be with like-minded people who are interested in spirituality and abundance like you!
- Check out my YouTube Channel for more gems of wisdom.