In this episode, I’ll be chatting about my lifestyle and why I moved to Chiang Mai, Thailand.
If you’ve been following me for a while, you know that I was living in Toronto, Canada, for many years. Even though I loved this city, especially during summer time, I was feeling somehow out of place.
I was building my own business and wanting to expand, giving it a chance to grow properly and prosperously.
Moving to Chiang Mai has been the best decision I could make, from a professional point of view, as well as personal.
The DN (Digital Nomad) community here is fantastic. It is very easy to meet and connect with like-minded people.
The food is delicious and cheap, Thai people are as helpful as they are kind, and the city itself provides a great infrastructure for location independent individuals and an idealistic lifestyle.
If you are thinking at all about becoming location-independent, I would highly recommend Chiang Mai as your first stop. Although, you will probably end up living in Chiang Mai for longer than you expect, due to its charm, and awesome community.
Are you ready to make the move yet? You can email me and ask me any questions you might have at boomshikha at themillionairehippie.designextreme.com dot com.
In this podcast, I will be chatting about the following things:
- My move from Canada to Thailand
- The things I love about Chiang Mai
- The DN of Chiang Mai – a community of like-minded people
- Why become location-independent?
- Other amazing and awesome stuff (you gotta listen to get it!)
Are you a Digital Nomad or interested in this lifestyle? Share your experience in the comments.
I’m here to answer any questions!
- Join my free FB group to be with like-minded people who are interested in spirituality and abundance like you!
- Check out my YouTube Channel for more gems of wisdom!