In this episode, I’ll be chatting about seeing yourselves as others see you.
Everyone else always tells me I’m more beautiful, stronger, better, and bolder than what I think of myself. Why is everyone else able to see my beauty better than I can see myself?
I just came back from a workshop on creativity and sexuality and a gathering with a bunch of amazing and magnificent people here in Chiang Mai – they inspire me and they are the ones I aspire to be.
I just cannot believe how lucky I am to be with them, and it makes me wonder what they see in me and what draws them to hang out with me.
In this podcast episode, I will be chatting about the following things:
- Why I am not seeing what you see in me?
- My experience over a workshop with creativity and sexuality.
- Discussing how you should see yourself the way others do.
- How acceptance is the key to understanding your own self?
- Other amazing things and other stuff (you gotta listen to get it).
These individuals tell me that they love me
, they see me as a light of inspiration, and they learn daily from me.
It does not compute in my head because when I look in the mirror I see me, and I see these individuals looking at me and they perceive a beacon of light.
I am not saying this to be derogatory to myself. I am aware how I amazing I can be. But it is easier for me to see my own light, and to see how powerful I am when I am in the presence of amazing individuals like those in Chiang Mai.
- Join my free FB group to be with like-minded people who are interested in spirituality and abundance like you!
- Check out my YouTube Channel for more gems of wisdom!