In this episode, I’ll be chatting about how I LOVE to dance, and I do so quite often.
Every couple of months, I find a festival or a party to go to and dance the night away!
As you may know, I am a writer, so I am at ease with the use of words to express myself. But as much as I love words, they are not enough for me to express how my body truly feels when I let loose and dance!
I want to share with you this passion of mine, and the reasons that brought me to it.
I am not trained professionally, and I have experienced body shame as so many of us have.
But dancing really is the true form of expression for my body.
I hope you go out dancing after listening to this podcast. It doesn’t matter if it’s just in your living room with your headphones on. We do not dance to show off to the world, but we dance to truly connect with our beautiful, strong, and amazing bodies.
“If you are truly living the moment, there should be music playing in your head all the time.” That’s how it is for me.
In this podcast, I will be chatting about the following things:
- Why do I love to dance so much?
- I’ll share how dancing helps me express myself truly
- Tips to dance for yourself, not others
- I’ll explain why you can find me dancing in the corner at the party
- Other amazing and awesome stuff (you gotta listen to get it!)
I hope this encourages you to listen your body and let it express itself in ways it wants to, without fear of judgement!
I’m always here to help if you have any questions!
- Join my free FB group to be with like-minded people who are interested in spirituality and abundance like you!
- Check out my YouTube Channel for more gems of wisdom!