In this episode, I’ll be talking about failure and how the more you fail, the more you increase your chance of success.
We are taught from a very early age to fear failure and avoid it as much as possible. We are punished for failing, and taught to see failures as the worst thing possible. By the time we graduate from high school, taking risks becomes uncommon.
Following the trend, as adults we don’t take risks because we’re afraid to take risks. But the people who do take risks, who don’t let the fear of failure overcome them, end up being the most successful amongst us.
That’s a really good indicator of what we should really be doing.
More experiments, more risks, and more failures will all equal to more success.
The pendulum always swings back in this perfect universe of ours. The more we swing the pendulum towards failures, the more it will swing back towards success.
The logic behind this law of sowing and reaping never fails. The universe wants to help us succeed, but we have to take chances. We cannot sit on our behinds all day, and expect success to come to us.
In this podcast, I’ll be chatting about the following things:
- What risks have I taken in my life and why they matter?
- What does increasing the rate of failure mean?
- How does the law of cause and effect work with failures and successes?
- How we can use this law to our advantage
- No matter what age we are, we have the capability to remove this nonsensical idea of avoiding failure, and start failing rapidly right now. It’ll only be good for us in the end.
- Other amazing and awesome stuff (you gotta listen to get it!).
I hope you see the point I’m trying to make. Still doubtful? Listen and learn, my friend.
I’m always here to help!
- Join my free FB group to be with like-minded people who are interested in spirituality and abundance like you!
- Check out my YouTube Channel for more gems of wisdom.