In this episode, I’ll be talking about the concept of “believing”—believing in yourself and believing that everything you are doing is making a difference in this world.
Do you believe that in order to be influential on this planet, you need to make a massive change?
We are told that we need to do a lot of big things in order to be important, like make billions of dollars, or, donate millions to charity. If we don’t make such massive change, we are useless, and we are not doing enough (or that’s what we believe).
Unfortunately, this leads most of us to do nothing. The peak seems too high for us to scale. We fear it and we falter. We fall back upon mediocrity.
I have taught myself over time that every little thing I am doing matters. I don’t need to make massive change in order to change the world. Every person whose life I affect is necessary and good. Every little action I take matters.
Great things happen little by little.
We need to remember that everyone who’s doing massive stuff right now started off small. They weren’t perfect. They had to stumble and fall to get where they are. We have to do the same.
In this podcast, I’ll be chatting about the following things:
- Why believing in yourself is so important.
- How I learned to believe in every little thing I do every day, even if imperfect
- Everything matters, not just massive change
- Some of my pessimistic thoughts on making impacts
- What you can do to start changing the world today in your small way
- And other amazing and awesome stuff (you gotta listen to get it!).
Well, you can start now and you don’t have to be pressured in becoming big or influential in a blink of an eye. You can start small. Everyone does. Don’t let that discourage you. In fact, that is a good thing.
Still having some doubts and confusions? Well, don’t worry my friend since I prepared this podcast especially for you. Click play now and let me know if you’ve got questions. I’m just a few clicks away!
I’m always here to help!
- Join my free FB group to be with like-minded people who are interested in spirituality and abundance like you!
- Check out my YouTube Channel for more gems of wisdom.