In this episode, I will be talking about the excitement, the joy of being alive.
What does it mean to be happy? For most people, positive states are rare and only come at certain times to punctuate negatives states of mind. But being happy, feeling the joy of life, comes from our internal self, rather than from the outside world. We are responsible for our own happiness.
The universe is a reflection of our thought process. It is a manifestation of our own feelings and emotions.
We are the creators of our everyday situations. What matter is inside of us.
Outside sources of positivity are only illusions. Only us, individually can pave the road to perpetual joy: ‘My internal being is happy and nothing can phase her happiness’.
And while it is normal to be fearful, doubtful or anxious regarding other people’s judgement (e.g. our family, relatives, lovers, and friends), what truly matters is how we feel about our choices, accomplishments and realizations.
We, as human beings, are not special. We all experience the same emotions, the same blocks, the same fears. But what is important is how to get past them, to move forward.
In my case, it meant allowing myself to release my feelings toward building my online business and acknowledge the fact that I am doing it for myself, to make myself happy, not others.
In this podcast, I will be chatting about the following things:
- Where does happiness come from?
- What does it mean to be in a constant state of joy?
- Is it possible for everyone to feel the magic of life?
- How do you reflect on the universe?
- Some of my insights and stories about this constant feeling of joy
- Other amazing and awesome stuff (you gotta listen to get it!)
- Join my free FB group to be with like-minded people who are interested in spirituality and abundance like you!
- Check out my YouTube Channel for more gems of wisdom.