In this episode, I’ll be chatting about how slowing down will get you ahead, even better than rushing all the time.
We all compare ourselves to others at some point. As a result, we feel like we are not doing enough.
We get carried away doing activities for the sake of it, rather than focusing on what matters and what is truly important to us.
We end up trapped in a cycle of having to rush even more, amplifying and bringing more stress into our life.
It has been showing scientifically that humans are unable to multi-task. Our brain only holds one thought at a time. That is how it functions. When we multi-task, our brains are moving from task to task really fast, so that we think we are multi-tasking. It has been shown that multi-tasking causes us to be less productive than when we concentrate on one task at a time.
In this podcast, I will be chatting about the following things:
- What does it mean to “slow down”
- The importance of self-care
- I’ll share how meditation helps me reset myself
- Tips to declutter your activity panel
- Other amazing and awesome stuff (you gotta listen to get it!)
Slowing down is so important to our mental and physical health. It is also how we bring more creativity into our lives. Creativity breeds in silence. You cannot get your brilliant ideas if you are always moving fast.
I hope this podcast helps you think about your life and the activities you are bringing into it.
Are they helping you to move forward?
If you have any questions, I’m always here to help!
- Join my free FB group to be with like-minded people who are interested in spirituality and abundance like you!
- Check out my YouTube Channel for more gems of wisdom!