- What is an immutable law?
- Why do they matter and how can we use them?
- What does the Law of Polarity say?
- How to take advantage of the Law of Polarity?
- Some of my insights and stories particular to this Law
- And other amazing and awesome stuff (you gotta listen to get it!).
Audio source missing
In this episode, I’ll be chatting about the fourth immutable law of the universe – The Law of Polarity.So, first things first. What does immutable mean? These laws of the universe are universal – they are apparent and working even if we are aware of it or not. It’s like the Law of Gravity – even if you are aware of it or not, the law will affect you and your descent from a tall building.The Law of Polarity says that everything and everyone has both a negative and a positive side. The Yin and Yang of life. You are both good and bad, both light and shadow, and both logical and illogical, at the same time.We cannot have one without the other.When we are fighting one aspect of ourselves over another, we are actually using up a lot of energy to do so. It’s only when we integrate all sides of ourselves that we will truly find our true selves, and true success.In order to be an absolute smashing success in everything, we need to depolarize ourselves. Podcast ContentIn this podcast, I’ll be chatting about the following things: