In this episode, I’ll be discussing about how self-sabotage can turn our imminent into almost a failure, or at least a few steps back.
I have noticed a trend in my life. Whenever I’m close to finishing something really important or close to success in a particular area of my life, it is quite inevitable that I will do something to sabotage my own success.
It is the fear of success that invades my soul at these moments. I think to myself mostly subconsciously, if I am a success, I’m going to become this person that I don’t like, or I’m going to change a lot, or I’m going to lose all of my friends, or a hundred excuses pop up into my head like fireworks.
We are the same no matter what happens to us. Success will not change us. But in my mind, I have associated success with despised change, and that’s why I sabotage myself unintentionally when I get close to success.
In this podcast episode, I will be chatting about the following things:
- How self-sabotage can take over our success?
- I’ll explain some of entrepreneurship’s downside.
- I’ll share a bit of my own journey with self-sabotage.
- How can we overcome self-sabotage?
- Other amazing things and other stuff (you gotta listen to get it).
The great thing about self-sabotage is that it is a sign that we are getting close to the success that we have been working towards. We can take it as a sign that we need to keep on going, because success is within reach.
- Join my free FB group to be with like-minded people who are interested in spirituality and abundance like you!
- Check out my YouTube Channel for more gems of wisdom!