Welcome to Day 4 of my 7 Days Of Learning. In this episode, I will talk about The War of Art, which has been a life-changing book for me.
Despite being a short read, it has lots of brilliant and usable information in it.
Originally written to help writers and other creatives to overcome their artistic blocks, this book can help every single one of us!
As Steven Pressfield points out: “Most of us have two lives. The life we live, and the unlived life within us. Between the two stands Resistance”.
I read this book cover to cover on a Saturday, and ended up quitting my 9 to 5 job on the following Monday. I wanted to be an entrepreneur for ten years at that point. These pages wiped the doubts I had, that were forbidding me to follow my heart.
Whatever project you may be struggling with, if you need a motivational push, then this book is definitely what you are looking for!
In this podcast, I will be chatting about the following things:
- What is Resistance?
- The excuses we make for ourselves
- Tips on how to accomplish your goals
- I’ll share my personal story on making the move to entrepreneurship
- Other amazing and awesome stuff (you gotta listen to get it!)
I think Resistance is a part of all of us. If we want to get over Resistance, the first step is to read this book. So, please do yourself a favour and give this book a go. You will thank me later!
If you have any questions or want to share your opinion on it, leave a comment!
- Join my free FB group to be with like-minded people who are interested in spirituality and abundance like you!
- Check out my YouTube Channel for more gems of wisdom (I have the video of our conversation below for your viewing pleasure).