In this episode, I’ll be chatting about the age-old philosophy that your outside world will not change until and unless you change your inside world. It is an insurmountable fact.
On the outside, they are very, very rich.
But when I speak to them, I notice that they sometimes have a scarcity mindset. They do not believe that they have enough. They always want more so they are always hoarding, and always worrying about money.
That is not true wealth. Even though their outside world has money, they do not have that abundance mindset on the inside, and thus, they are not truly rich. And until they change their mindset, they will never be truly rich.
In this podcast episode, I will be chatting about the following things:
We can see in that scenario that no matter how much money they generate, they are still going to think that they are poor.
This thought stems from the inside. Money itself, however, does not change success. It also does not change one’s life.
Rather it is believing that you have enough that generates that kind of contentment and satisfaction.
You can have millions of dollars and still feel poor or you can have nothing at all, and feel like you are the richest person in the world.
- Your inside world creates your outside world.
- I’ll explain why people are looking for something they don’t have.
- How to be content?
- How powerful our inside belief can be.
- Other amazing things and other stuff (you gotta listen to get it).
This applies not only to wealth, but to any other feature or quality or stuff you can think about. Nothing changes until you change the inside.
- Join my free FB group to be with like-minded people who are interested in spirituality and abundance like you!
- Check out my YouTube Channel for more gems of wisdom!