In this episode, I’ll be chatting about workaholism and how it isn’t something to aspire to.
Most of us use our tendency to overwork as a positive quality. We wear it like a badge of honour. Day in day out, we display this sigil for people to see. We tell them how we spend 18 hours per day working hard and missing our dinners and family gatherings.
Workaholism, however, is not something to be proud of. To me, it is like an addiction that must be moderated.
No one should be working that hard, especially those who gave up their 9 to 5-day jobs just so they could create a life of freedom.
In this podcast episode, I will be chatting about the following things:
We are not doing anyone or anything a service by working long, hard hours. In fact, slowing down and working smarter but shorter hours is the real key to success.
- Why working too much is not something to aspire to?
- Working smart, not hard.
- Balancing work and passion.
- Comparison of the 4 hours workweek with other styles.
- Other amazing things and other stuff (you gotta listen to get it).
Especially as new entrepreneurs, we tend to spend way too much time working hard, but not working smart. We think that if we are spending all of our days working, then our businesses are going to be a success. Even if most of that time is spent procrastinating, or wasted on social media.
Focus on the few things you need to do to move your business forward, and do those with concentrated effort. That’s what’s going to get you to the freedom and success you crave.
- Join my free FB group to be with like-minded people who are interested in spirituality and abundance like you!
- Check out my YouTube Channel for more gems of wisdom!