In this episode, I’ll be chatting about the fourth immutable law of the universe – The Law of Polarity.
So, first things first. What does immutable mean? These laws of the universe are universal – they are apparent and working even if we are aware of it or not. It’s like the Law of Gravity – even if you are aware of it or not, the law will affect you and your descent from a tall building.
The Law of Polarity says that everything and everyone has both a negative and a positive side. The Yin and Yang of life. You are both good and bad, both light and shadow, and both logical and illogical, at the same time.
We cannot have one without the other.
When we are fighting one aspect of ourselves over another, we are actually using up a lot of energy to do so. It’s only when we integrate all sides of ourselves that we will truly find our true selves, and true success.
In order to be an absolute smashing success in everything, we need to depolarize ourselves.
In this podcast, I’ll be chatting about the following things:
- What is an immutable law?
- Why do they matter and how can we use them?
- What does the Law of Polarity say?
- How to take advantage of the Law of Polarity?
- Some of my insights and stories particular to this Law
- And other amazing and awesome stuff (you gotta listen to get it!).
Most of us have parts of ourselves that we despise. This law is the bane of my existence. I am always trying to push down certain aspects of myself. Only when I can integrate all the aspects of myself will I grow and live my authentic self.
After listening, if you still have some comments, just post it and I’ll be more than willing to answer them for you.
I’m always here to help!
- Join my free FB group to be with like-minded people who are interested in spirituality and abundance like you!
- Check out my YouTube Channel for more gems of wisdom.
Get my FREE EMAIL COURSE on Building a Morning Routine That Will Increase Creativity
Say goodbye to procrastination. Learn the steps you can take TODAY to build a morning routine.