In this episode, I’ll be talking about the sixth immutable law of the universe – The Law of Relativity.
What does immutable mean? These laws of the universe are universal – they are apparent and working even if we are aware of it or not. It’s like the Law of Gravity – even if you are aware of it or not, the law will affect you and your descent from a tall building.
The Law of Relativity basically says that you can always find someone who is in a worse-off position than you and everything is relative to what your baseline might be.
In order to feel good about your situation in life and where you are, use this law to compare yourself to those in a worse-off position than you. It doesn’t mean that we are not always striving for more and more abundance. But we are still grateful for all that we have right now.
Gratitude is the fuel that brings more into our life – if we cannot be grateful for what we have right now, we will not be able to receive more.
In my case, it meant realizing how freaking lucky I already am, how much I already have, and how grateful I am to be alive. I’m so lucky compared to 99% of the population. I use this learning daily in my life.
In this podcast, I’ll be chatting about the following things:
- What is an immutable law?
- Why do they matter and how can we use them?
- What does the Law of Relativity say?
- How to take advantage of the Law of Relativity?
- Some of my insights about the law
- And other amazing and awesome stuff (you gotta listen to get it!)
This law is how I remain grateful for everything that I have, and keep going towards my goals. It also has made me more helpful to others who are dealing with a harder life than mine.
Click play and let me know what you think.
I’m always here to help!
- Join my free FB group to be with like-minded people who are interested in spirituality and abundance like you!
- Check out my YouTube Channel for more gems of wisdom.
Get my FREE EMAIL COURSE on Building a Morning Routine That Will Increase Creativity
Say goodbye to procrastination. Learn the steps you can take TODAY to build a morning routine.