In this episode, I’ll be chatting about creative risks and why it’s important to go outside our comfort zone.
We all have our personal boundaries, surrounding our routines and what is familiar to us.
Why do we get so comfortable with the common? Why are we so afraid of the new and interesting? Making the move to digital nomading has allowed me to step outside of my comfort zone. By quitting my job to follow my dreams, I have challenged myself to things I wouldn’t normally do.
“In that mindset, I become this person who looks at everything and thinks, yeah, I can do that!”
In my head, if I can move to Chiang Mai to start my own online business, then I can do anything. I’m the person that I’ve been aspiring to be all of my life – that courageous, bold, beautiful, bright and shiny human that is going to take over the world.
I want to share with you how taking that first risk has made it easier for me to deal with new and unexpected experiences.
Stepping out of our comfort zone gets easier over time. It’s all about taking that first step!
In this podcast, I will be chatting about the following things:
- Why is it important to take risks?
- Identifying our fears and facing them step by step
- I’ll talk about the risks I have taken since my move to DN
- Tips to better ourselves little by little
- Other amazing and awesome stuff (you gotta listen to get it!)
What about yourself? Have you recently taken risks and stepped outside your comfort zone? Become a risk taking guru through practice.
Feel free to share!
I’m always here to help!
- Join my free FB group to be with like-minded people who are interested in spirituality and abundance like you!
- Check out my YouTube Channel for more gems of wisdom!
Get my FREE EMAIL COURSE on Building a Morning Routine That Will Increase Creativity
Say goodbye to procrastination. Learn the steps you can take TODAY to build a morning routine.