In this episode, I’ll be chatting with Susan Adhikari. Susan is a health and fitness coach and a confidence coach. How inspiring is that?
As a confidence coach, she teaches women, mostly in their 20s to 30s, to see themselves differently.
Nowadays, it’s hard not to compare ourselves with other people. Scroll through your Facebook and Instagram feeds. The perfect lives portrayed on these social media feeds is guaranteed to make you feel bad about your own imperfect life. A social media detox can help, but that is just a temporary solution. In reality, we need to make ourselves so strong that all of these degrading messages that are floating our way don’t matter.
So, when we change our mindset, we can start using these posts as a motivation tool to get us going on our fitness journey and onto our ideal lives.
In this podcast, I’ll be chatting about the following things:
- What is confidence coaching?
- Why did Susan focus on women in their 20s and 30s as targets for confidence coaching?
- Confidence building in the age of Social Media
- Tips on how to accept who you are and see the beauty within yourself
- Other amazing and awesome stuff (you gotta listen to get it!).
Let’s face it. Everyone cares about looks in this world. I actually felt sad and insecure when I moved to Canada because everybody’s white and looked different from me.
Slowly, I came to realize that I am also beautiful in my own way. I started loving being Indian.
Most of us, if we admit it or not, care about what others think of us.
Just click play and take time to listen my conversation with Susan. Let me know if you have a question and I’ll always be happy to respond!
- Join my free FB group to be with like-minded people who are interested in spirituality and abundance like you!
- Check out my YouTube Channel for more gems of wisdom.
Get my FREE EMAIL COURSE on Building a Morning Routine That Will Increase Creativity
Say goodbye to procrastination. Learn the steps you can take TODAY to build a morning routine.