In this episode, I’ll be discussing about how self-sabotage can turn our imminent into almost a failure, or at least a few steps back.
I have noticed a trend in my life. Whenever I’m close to finishing something really important or close to success in a particular area of my life, it is quite inevitable that I will do something to sabotage my own success.
It is the fear of success that invades my soul at these moments. I think to myself mostly subconsciously, if I am a success, I’m going to become this person that I don’t like, or I’m going to change a lot, or I’m going to lose all of my friends, or a hundred excuses pop up into my head like fireworks.It's all bullshit. It's not real. Click To Tweet
We are the same no matter what happens to us. Success will not change us. But in my mind, I have associated success with despised change, and that’s why I sabotage myself unintentionally when I get close to success.
In this podcast episode, I will be chatting about the following things:
- How self-sabotage can take over our success?
- I’ll explain some of entrepreneurship’s downside.
- I’ll share a bit of my own journey with self-sabotage.
- How can we overcome self-sabotage?
- Other amazing things and other stuff (you gotta listen to get it).
The great thing about self-sabotage is that it is a sign that we are getting close to the success that we have been working towards. We can take it as a sign that we need to keep on going, because success is within reach.Also, fear of success is a nice problem to have. Better than I guess, fear of failure? Click To Tweet
- Join my free FB group to be with like-minded people who are interested in spirituality and abundance like you!
- Check out my YouTube Channel for more gems of wisdom!
Get my FREE EMAIL COURSE on Building a Morning Routine That Will Increase Creativity
Say goodbye to procrastination. Learn the steps you can take TODAY to build a morning routine.