In this episode, I’ll be discussing about complicating simple things.
Humans have this natural tendency to make things harder than they actually are. We overcomplicate things by over thinking them, examining each part and all of the possibilities that could go horribly wrong.
It is, then, our duty to keep it in that simple state.
When I first began my podcasts, I did not think about all the equipment and logistics that I could use for my podcast recording.
All I knew back then was that I wanted to record my voice discussing topics that are important to me and that I would like to share with the world.
In this podcast episode, I will be chatting about the following things:
- Why are we making things more complicated?
- Things are actually quite simple.
- Some of my previous podcast experience.
- How making things simple can help you accomplish more?
- Other amazing things and other stuff (you gotta listen to get it).
To go back again to me building my podcast, I felt the calling to start my own podcast, and so I did it. I used mostly things that I already had on hand, my earphones that use on a daily basis, and my laptop that I use daily as well. Nothing else, special.
I decided on a topic, spoke on it for about 10 minutes, and then uploaded it to SoundCloud (now I’m on Libsyn). That’s how I started: simple and easy. This way I can keep on doing it no matter where I am and what’s going on around me.
The secret of accomplishment is in learning how to tone down everything that we should be doing into its simplest components and terms.
- Join my free FB group to be with like-minded people who are interested in spirituality and abundance like you!
- Check out my YouTube Channel for more gems of wisdom!
Get my FREE EMAIL COURSE on Building a Morning Routine That Will Increase Creativity
Say goodbye to procrastination. Learn the steps you can take TODAY to build a morning routine.