In this episode of the 7 Days Of Learning, I’ll be chatting about another life-changing book for me.
I am a true fan of Rolf Potts, as I absolutely love the way he writes, and thinks.
This is a simple read on long-term, low budget travel. If you already live a nomadic lifestyle, or if you have always dreamed of exploring the world without a deadline, you will find this book enriching and inspiring.
I grew up moving around in different countries, and this book definitely confirmed and amplified my desire to eat the world!
It is full of travel wisdom and provides a different view on life.
This episode will excite you and hopefully give you itchy feet!
In this podcast, I will be chatting about the following things:
- Do I need to be a millionaire to travel?
- Out of the comfort zone – everything is possible
- I’ll share some of my personal travelling experiences
- How seeing the world can help with seeing who we truly are
- Tips on travelling on your own
- Other amazing and awesome stuff (you gotta listen to get it!)
The interesting thing is that when I first picked up this book at the age of 28, it all felt like brand new information. I couldn’t believe the words that were written in the book. I thought it was a scam.
But the more I read it, and integrated it into my psyche, the more I realized I can actually use this to create a nouveau lifestyle for me.
Feel free to share your own travelling experiences or advice in comments!
I’m always here to help!
- Join my free FB group to be with like-minded people who are interested in spirituality and abundance like you!
- Check out my YouTube Channel for more gems of wisdom!
Get my FREE EMAIL COURSE on Building a Morning Routine That Will Increase Creativity
Say goodbye to procrastination. Learn the steps you can take TODAY to build a morning routine.