In this episode, I’ll be chatting about how showing our vulnerability helps us gain stronger connections.
I used to be watching and waiting for other people to open themselves first, before I would allow them to see my weaknesses, my vulnerability.
But I realized that I was wasting strong, beautiful, meaningful connections, simply by refusing to put myself out there.
I want to share with you guys how, and why, I now throw myself in the deep and open myself to people, whether to a single individual or a group.
By revealing my vulnerable side, I have gained much deeper connections, and I want to talk about it so you can do it too!
In this podcast, I will be chatting about the following things:
- What it means to be “vulnerable”
- I’ll explain why you shouldn’t hold back – Show yourself to others
- The rewards of vulnerability are immense
- Some tips to create stronger connections
- Other amazing and awesome stuff (you gotta listen to get it!)
Do you let shame get in the way of new relationships?
I used to do that; I couldn’t look people in the eye. Fear triumphed over authenticity as I was afraid for them to see who I truly am. Not only was I afraid to look people in the eye, but I was afraid to look myself in the eye in the mirror. That is how much shame I had built up inside of myself.
Shame kills authenticity. We are afraid to be truly ourselves, because we are afraid of judgement, or that we aren’t worthy enough. But all of that is peripheral. It doesn’t really matter. All that matters is we live fully without concern for others like children do.
Questions? Post them in the comments. I’m always here to help!
- Join my free FB group to be with like-minded people who are interested in spirituality and abundance like you!
- Check out my YouTube Channel for more gems of wisdom!
Get my FREE EMAIL COURSE on Building a Morning Routine That Will Increase Creativity
Say goodbye to procrastination. Learn the steps you can take TODAY to build a morning routine.