In this episode, I’ll be chatting about why we should let go and trust the process.
As an entrepreneur and a traveller, I have often devised a plan, only to end up going astray.
The main lesson I have learned, is that no matter what we do, we have to keep our faith in what we cannot see and trust that we will be ok no matter what happens!
Life is a journey, so we better take the ride and enjoy it, without worrying constantly about the outcome.
No matter what your projects or goals are, just commit to the work and trust the process!
If we allow life to reveal itself through us, and consent to everything that happens to us, we will worry less and be happier.
In this podcast, I will be chatting about the following things:
- What does “letting go” mean?
- Life has its own rhythm that might not fit our plans – trust the process
- I’ll explain the importance of planning…
- … when it comes with flexibility!
- I’ll share some of my personal experiences
- Other amazing and awesome stuff (you gotta listen to get it!)
Letting go is a practice truly. It takes time to really get comfortable with it. In the beginning, I was afraid to lose control. But over time, I’m becoming better at it, and letting go is becoming a part of my regular repertoire. I hope the same happens for you as time goes on.
Also, I hope this inspires you to trust the forces of life and to become a warrior instead of a worrier!
If you have any questions, I’m always here to help!
- Join my free FB group to be with like-minded people who are interested in spirituality and abundance like you!
- Check out my YouTube Channel for more gems of wisdom!